RSS

IT'S A BRAND NEW ROOM



Yeah... as an Interior Design undergraduate student on the 3rd semester.. 
Finally, I found the problem's solving of my terrible room.. 
That's the easiest way I can do, but still in 3D design.. 
After I apply it to my room. I'll post here.. ^^ ( Hope it will come true..) 

Steps I'll do for repair my bad bed room :
1. I'll try to trash most of useless things. 
2. Make new additional furniture. 
3. Repaint the furniture. 
4. Use the space optimally, but should look nice.. 
5. Change the equipment to the smaller or thinner for more empty spaces.. 
6. Repaint the wall, and try to use wallpaper in one side of room.. 







THOSE ARE PICTURES BEFORE AND AFTER !! CHECK THIS OUT !! 




BEFORE ( look!! so terrible and miserable ) very embarrassing to show my room that fits is called the warehouse .. but believe me, my room was very neat and not messed as this... 












AFTER ( 3D Design ) ( ttaaaddaaaaa.. ) 


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment