RSS

the Broken Jar





 Last night, when I want to turn on the lights, I accidentally nudged something on the table, then its sounds something broken. After the lights are on, I just saw that something fell and broke. It was unfortunate because that thing was a pretty mean thing to me. A star-shaped jar, which contains a thousand stars. When I was a junior high school students, I love origami. There is a myth that says, if you can make a 1000 stars, you can ask for one wish. (Its Very tiring, just for one WISH) Then I think I will give it to my boyfriend, unfortunately not yet collected in 1000 stars, we've broken up first. So I can only keep it, and will give it to my next boyfriend. Already four years being single, so I've kept it until the dust cover it, and certainly has more than 1000 stars that I created. 




Talking about the broken glass, I was reminded about a quotes that I've known since I'm in senior high school. "A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it. " 

Is that right to be like that ???.. I don't think so.. Related questions about my broken heart,ex-boyfriend, and what should I do with this broken glass? 


A shattered glass - pieces are difficult to repair, but when the glass was shattered, and we must collect it carefully to avoid injury, and then collect it in a container so we can throw them away. Because we can not let it lay broken glass and hurt others who do not know its existence. The shattered glass of course, could be shaped like new again, of course had to go through a painful process, is eliminated, merged, and heated in a fire, the new can be formed again. 


Just as our heart, shattered heart can not be left broken for too long, we should fix it immediately with carefully, despite the painful challenges we have faced so that we can be more powerful and can be shaped like new again. So, not forever have a broken heart. 

I remember about HMC (Healing Movement Camp) in the Church, I participated on 2008.There were sessions on the theme of emotional wounds, there all my inner wounds are opened. There are pastors who said, "Hurt is like a shit, the longer it is stored smell more rotten." It is true, so no need to save the wounded too long, what we need to do is forgive who hurt us, say it all, so wound will be healed quickly, so our life will be shine, no shit to be remember. 
Like the glass shard, which managed to be recycled, if it has been processed it will not hurt to touch it. 



How about this?? .. We certainly can't forget it right? JUST FORGIVE
We do not need to throw it away because every star is still good. Only the jar broken, not the stars. Collect back all of its contents. Make it as a learning experience and knowledge. The more we have, we will be getting to know many things. Most importantly, we can learn from mistakes, so as not to be repeated with the same mistake.

NB : Photos taken based on the original incident ..
* Still have time lol ^ ^ *

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment