RSS

a Childhood Dreams



When I was in elementary school I liked the group of a band called 5566. Maybe I was 11 years old at that time.They are a boy band from Taiwan, which consists of five people. The reason why I liked the 5566, started from their series movies MVP Lover. I don't really remember why I was so fond of them, but for sure my story is not just an ordinary story.




Starting from a basketball this is the story of their first movie MVP Lover, which tells romance teen high school, basketball, and that most concerns me is the role of someone named Thai Ce. He was told as a prince, handsome, smart, rich and wonderful, then he likes a woman who does not love him. I just focused stories about Thai Ce ( Tony Sun Xie Zhi ), because he is my favorite member of 5566. Then the second thing that makes me more interested about the 5566  is their soundtrack movie titled Wo Nan Guo and Wu Suo Wei and some nice songs from another singer.












More and more I am increasingly fond of them, every movie, every song they released the album I will never pass through it all. Not only my self feel that, I also have a best friend, who happened to be fond of 5566 like me. So we used to talk about 5566, until we happy to hear any news about them. 
It was 2003, 5566 came to Jakarta. However, because age is still young and limited connections, unfortunately we missed that time.



Then the story followed by a dream of a child like me. I have a dream
"When I grow up, I should be able to see 5566, and should be very close."Maybe it looks ridiculous and tiring, every year can only see on TV or heard the songs.. 2nd year was coming, it's was 2004, I'm on junior high school already.. new movies and new albums they already launched, but still no news of them about going to Indonesia. It's hard for me to go to Taiwan or other countries to see 5566, which certainly could not have permission from parents. Until there was a saturation point, and wanted to quit from being a fans of 5566, but still can not. Then they released albums again, me and my friends use one song from that album to join the dance competitions in school. Wow yeah, very good..  once we won it, I forgot about the 2nd champion or 3rd.. for sure we won that dance contest.Until the third year, it was 2005, 5566 has a partner under the same management and they called Jungiery Stars ( K-one, 183Club, 7F, Typhoon, Thai Chi, LALA) . I'm starting to like K-One member, named JR, but my hearts still 5566, especially Tony Sun Xie Zhi. This struggle continued until in Singapore, I have to get around in Orchard to find calendars and their new album. Yeah I found it, calendar 2005 of Jstar and VCD concert Jstar in Singapore. I'm so glad.. it seems doesn't need any shopping in Singapore, with those stuff ( calendar and VCD) I can smile happy in a long time.







Absolutely, long enough ..

For a long time I did not find that 5566 launch their new album, there's only an album of old songs strung together with songs of other Jstar members.Starting again, bored and want to let go of 5566.Someday, my best friend since from elementary school was very fond of 5566 as a same case as me,she said that 5566 released their new album. She and another friends sang it in front of me, but I'm still not interested.Then came the news that 5566 will come to Jakarta for the concert of their new album at the old and new year countdown. At the first I didn't think anything to be able to come to the concert, just think if my parents would not allow me to go there and I do not have enough savings to buy a ticket that was certainly expensive. How nice because there is still a cheap festival tickets, but my friend who accompanied her mother to buy the VIP ticket price is Rp. 1,250,000.00I can not go alone, because my parents had to go out of town. My friend and I have never followed any concerts, so in our thoughts, the concert will solid and scary. So, I do a lot to collect this money in a month. Some difficult thing to do now. I am leaving my pocket money and sell some dolls at school. I don't think a lot, which is in my brain if the money is not collected until the day, maybe I will have to buy a festival ticket or not participate at all.But another miracle from God saying, I got help from my brother and money is enough to purchase tickets. Yeay .. I just bought the tickets then I turn on the radio during the 24 hours 7days to hear the news about 5566. It turned out that would be held Dinner with the 5566 which was won by 25 people. That was simply by sending sms to the a number . I just use my mother's cell phone to send sms a lot every day. Every day also I pray to God, so I can meet with 5566, because this is my dream for three years.Then ...It's the end of december 2005, 
December 26th 2005 announced that I won that with 5566 dinner.
WWOOOWWWWW ... I was incredibly excited.
and it MORE INCREDIBLY EXCITED when my friend told me that she also won that..yuhuu..So, the time has long been expected - please wait ..

December 30,  2005 ..

Dinner with 5566 ( my left side with white jacket is my best friend )
Meet and Greet with 5566





glad to see 5566 so close, because usually it's just a dream. Usually I can only see on TV. They are very fragrant, and I was very nervous when I stand next to them (when I take food buffet) one word can describe it "HAPPY" .. although we couldn't see the 5566 directly because we eat at different tables.


take more  foods .. 

then there is Jason and Sam ..
with doubt I said to Sam...

Me: "Shao Wei khe khe, Can I take your picture?"

Sam: "Oh, Later"
Me: "What?"
Sam: "Later .."my friend tell thats mean we'll be given a photo session together later. 
But, with no doubt I immediately took this picture ..YAAAAYYYY ...



followed by a Meet and Greet, I ran to the toilet to change clothes with 5566 fansclub clothes I got a blue rope .. I forget what the happened in this meet and greet. What I remember, we can photograph with 5566, then I can touch Xie Zhi's hand ( we're shakehand ) and got their signatures just for their 3rd album.(Unfortunately, a big bag that I bring, its contents the whole album from beginning of 5566) but it doesn't matter .. 5566 signature .. YEAY ...




December 31st, 2005

Concert 5566

This evening I passed the new year with 5566.

Years was also not selected at random in 2005 and 2006.
But its ending 5 and 6, thats mean 5566
Okay, I've not really remember the song and what happened ..
Finished the event, there are journalists who had interviewed me, I do not remember from where the radio station and I speak what ..I'm definitely excited, my dream has come true for three years, despite many setbacks and obstacles that I had spent .. 


This is what I collected for around 3 years




After this, I still being a fans of 5566.. but I started to switch on 183Club ..
Since I'm in senior high school, I was familiar with matters relating to the western songs and movies, because I was demanded to speak good english.(Believe me my english is very broken in the junior high school, making just one sentence I can not afford) but now it's better.


Become a fans of 5566, my Chinese language skills good, I often watch movies and listen to their songs,its helped me to learn Chinese. Its teach me how not to give up and try hard to makes my dreams come true.. 




Learns:

*Dreams may come true.
*The hard work paid off.
*Pray and believe in God, it will be given.


DO:
* A little girl with big dreams that she could achieved, 
   now I am a student of college I should can definitely achieve my dream.
* Striving to achieve the dream.
* Do not give up easily.
* Always rely on God.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment