RSS

My Toy Story



Last Tuesday, I watched a movie called Toy Story 3 ..Honestly, I really don't remember the story of Toy Story 1 or 2.Actually I'm not so interested in movies like this, I think it just a cartoon and so on. Since I'm only interested in romantic movies and comedy and it always will be ..






This film tells the story of a toy that wasn't played anymore by the owner (Andy) because he's big already and ready for the College.Finally, the story begins is the toys that are alive and talking.I can not tell it again here, but my take is finally a toy that is not thrown away or placed in storage or given to the wrong people. But all toys owned by Andy donated to a child, which is true - really caring for her toys, and play all that well.


After that I remembered with all my toys ....Moved house several times, cause damage and loss of these toys, then some things are not good as I did with the toy. If indeed some toys fall into the hands of others, let's hope they keep the toy properly.

I also still keep a few toys until now .. unfortunately a bit dusty ..Here it is .. tadaaaa ...






















I really like Barbie when I was a kid..
All items that I have definitely smelled barbie .. here's some Barbie toys that are left until now. 
Pretty much damage there is on these toys, including her own Barbie. I have done some modifications on the Barbie's hair and clothes. It is unfortunate that I have not had time to buy Ken at that time.



This is China's Barbie who's in Movie Princess Pearl or Huan Zhu Ke Ke.. Lots of damage with their hair.





















This is Michael Jordan.. My brother lost his basketball clothing and ball. 




Okay, this is my first dolls that my MOM gave me, when I had understood about things..
I still keep this until now, but there's a lot of dust.. 




Learn :

* Appreciate every thing that you have, because not everyone has the opportunity to have them.
*Keep our toys to prevent damage.
*if it is not used better give it to someone need it.



Do :

*I still love this stuff, so I'll keep it and give it to my child ..
*I will make it a display of toys, if my child does not like.





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment